- Dominion Energy is set to sell its gas distribution companies to Enbridge in a $14 billion deal, which could fuel its high-yielding payout and create new growth opportunities.
- The company is advancing its business with strategic agreements and initiatives, such as building a solar farm in Dulles Airport and investing in renewable energy.
- Dominion Energy is making progress in its offshore wind farm project in Virginia, which could contribute to its future growth.
- The stock lost 37% of its value over the past year, and its debt burden remains a concern.
- Enbridge’s acquisition of Dominion’s assets sparked debt concerns, which could affect Dominion Energy’s financial stability.
- Utility stocks face challenges in a world with ample yield options, and analysts have recently trimmed price targets for several stocks in the sector.
investment score = chances characters count - risks characters count
- 2023-09-08 Is Enbridge Stock a Buy?
- 2023-09-08 Analysts Just Trimmed Price Targets for These 10 Stocks
- 2023-09-07 This Unstoppable Dividend Stock’s $14 Billion Acquisition Will Keep Its High-Yielding Payout Well Fueled
- 2023-09-07 Enbridge to buy natural gas utilities from Dominion Energy in deals worth $14B
- 2023-09-07 Dominion Energy Sells 3 Gas Distribution Firms to Enbridge for $14 Billion
- 2023-09-06 Enbridge (ENB) Signs Deal to Buy Gas Utilities From Dominion
- 2023-09-06 Enbridge, Express, GitLab: Top Stocks
- 2023-09-06 Enbridge dives as $14 billion Dominion deal sparks debt concerns
- 2023-09-06 Dominion (D) to Sell Gas Distribution Companies & Cut Debts
- 2023-09-06 Enbridge/Dominion: shrinking Virginian sells to confident Canadian