- Carvana completes a debt restructuring, slashing $1.3 billion of debt, which could improve financial stability.
- The company launches same-day vehicle delivery services, enhancing speed and convenience for local shoppers.
- Carvana is named among America’s Best Employers for Women, signaling a positive reputation as an employer.
- Carvana updates its Q3 2023 outlook with increased adjusted EBITDA outlook by over $75 million, indicating potential growth.
- Used car sales at Carvana keep falling, which may raise concerns among investors about the company’s performance.
- Consumer wallets getting squeezed may impact Carvana’s business, especially if economic conditions worsen.
- The stock has experienced significant volatility and is down 20.3% since the last earnings report, posing risks.
investment score = chances characters count - risks characters count
- 2023-09-10 A Bull Market Could Be Here: 2 Reasons to Buy Carvana Stock
- 2023-09-10 Where Will Carvana Stock Be in 3 Years?
- 2023-09-09 Carvana (CVNA) Stock Sinks As Market Gains: What You Should Know
- 2023-09-05 Carvana Champions New Oregon Law Digitizing Car Buying Experience
- 2023-09-05 Carvana to Present at Upcoming Morgan Stanley 11th Annual Laguna Conference
- 2023-09-05 3 Stocks Getting Ready to Sink as Consumer Wallets Keep Getting Squeezed
- 2023-09-02 Carvana Completes Restructuring to Slash $1.3 Billion of Debt
- 2023-09-02 Why Carvana Surged This Week
- 2023-09-01 Carvana’s Used Car Sales Keep Falling. Should Investors Be Concerned?
- 2023-09-01 16 Best High Volume Stocks To Buy Today