- Coterra Energy reports positive second-quarter 2023 results and announces a quarterly dividend.
- Goldman Sachs likes Coterra Energy as a top dividend stock yielding as high as 10%.
- Coterra Energy investors have seen a respectable 75% return over the last three years.
- Coterra Energy issues notices of redemption for its senior notes, which may impact its financials positively.
- Coterra Energy recommends stockholders reject a ‘mini-tender’ offer by TRC Capital Investment Corporation.
- Options traders’ activities in Coterra Energy stock may indicate uncertainty or risk in the market.
- Oil stocks can be volatile, and Coterra Energy’s performance may be subject to industry fluctuations.
- Coterra Energy’s stock performance may be influenced by energy market dynamics and economic conditions.
investment score = chances characters count - risks characters count
- 2023-08-31 Coterra Energy to Participate at Upcoming Conference
- 2023-08-14 Marriott downgraded, Okta upgraded: Wall Street’s top analyst calls
- 2023-08-08 Coterra Energy Reports Second-Quarter 2023 Results, Announces Quarterly Dividend
- 2023-08-08 Is Coterra Energy Inc.’s (NYSE:CTRA) Stock’s Recent Performance Being Led By Its Attractive Financial Prospects?
- 2023-07-27 Coterra Energy Recommends Stockholders Reject “Mini-Tender” Offer by TRC Capital Investment Corporation
- 2023-07-13 Coterra Energy Schedules Second-Quarter 2023 Results Conference Call for Tuesday, August 8, 2023
- 2023-06-16 Coterra Energy Announces Executive Changes
- 2023-06-06 Shareholders in Coterra Energy (NYSE:CTRA) are in the red if they invested a year ago
- 2023-05-20 Coterra Energy Inc. (NYSE:CTRA) Passed Our Checks, And It’s About To Pay A US$0.20 Dividend
- 2023-05-07 Calculating The Intrinsic Value Of Coterra Energy Inc. (NYSE:CTRA)