- Coty successfully completes refinancing of its revolving credit facility, signaling financial stability.
- Coty focuses on boosting its global presence and ups its FY23 view, indicating growth prospects.
- Marc Jacobs and Coty expand their license partnership to beauty, potentially driving brand sales.
- Coty’s Q4 earnings underperform estimates, reflecting challenges in the cosmetics industry.
- Kylie Jenner explores buying back Coty’s stake in her makeup brand, which could impact Coty’s business.
- Coty’s ROE is uninspiring, suggesting potential challenges in generating shareholder value.
investment score = chances characters count - risks characters count
- 2023-09-08 Zacks Industry Outlook Highlights Coty, e.l.f. Beauty, Inter Parfums and Helen of Troy
- 2023-09-07 4 Cosmetics Stocks Worth Watching Amid Industry Headwinds
- 2023-09-01 Sally Hansen® and DreamWorks Animation Partner for a Joy-Bomb Nail Polish Collection Inspired by the New DreamWorks Film Trolls Band Together (In Theaters Nov. 17)
- 2023-09-01 Kylie Jenner considers buying back Coty’s stake in Kylie Cosmetics
- 2023-08-31 Kylie Jenner Has Explored Buying Back Coty’s $600 Million Stake in Her Makeup Brand
- 2023-08-25 Wall Street Analysts See Upside Potential for 10 Stocks with Rising Price Targets
- 2023-08-23 Coty Inc. (NYSE:COTY) Q4 2023 Earnings Call Transcript
- 2023-08-23 Q4 2023 Coty Inc Earnings Call - Pre-Recorded Management Remarks
- 2023-08-23 Q4 2023 Coty Inc Earnings Call
- 2023-08-22 COTY’s Q4 Earnings Underperform Estimates, Sales Increase