- Canadian Natural Resources expects the Trans Mountain expansion project to proceed, which could benefit the company.
- Institutional investors control a significant portion of CNQ’s shares, indicating confidence in the stock.
- The company reported strong Q2 2023 earnings with sales beating estimates, suggesting a positive outlook.
- Trudeau’s oil pipeline project faces potential delays with route changes, which may impact CNQ’s operations.
- Oil price fluctuations and industry turbulence can affect the performance of energy companies like CNQ.
- Investors should consider the potential impact of lower oil prices on CNQ’s profitability.
investment score = chances characters count - risks characters count
- 2023-09-08 Canadian Natural expects Trans Mountain expansion project to be delayed -letter
- 2023-09-02 Institutional investors control 78% of Canadian Natural Resources Limited (TSE:CNQ) and were rewarded last week after stock increased 6.7%
- 2023-08-24 Trudeau’s Oil Pipeline at Risk of More Delays With Route Change
- 2023-08-15 Canadian (CNQ) Q2 Earnings Fall Y/Y, Sales Beat Estimates
- 2023-08-10 5 Stocks With Recent Dividend Hike for a Stable Portfolio
- 2023-08-10 Helium Wars: Why Are Tech Giants Fighting Over This Rare Gas?
- 2023-08-09 The 3 Best Oil Stocks to Buy in August
- 2023-08-05 Canadian Natural Resources Limited (NYSE:CNQ) Q2 2023 Earnings Call Transcript
- 2023-08-03 Canadian Natural says Trans Mountain Expansion to call for pipeline fill this fall
- 2023-08-03 UPDATE 2-Canadian Natural says Trans Mountain Expansion to call for pipeline fill this fall