- CNH Industrial achieved zero waste to landfill at all its production sites in Brazil, showcasing its commitment to sustainability.
- The company’s innovative products, such as the all-electric utility tractor and precision farming technology, are receiving positive attention.
- CNH Industrial reported record second-quarter net income of $710 million, indicating strong performance in equipment demand.
- While CNH Industrial’s Q2 earnings beat estimates, its revenues missed, which may raise concerns among investors.
- The company’s stock faced downward pressure as guidance was held despite rising profits.
- The agriculture and manufacturing industry is subject to economic fluctuations and market uncertainties.
investment score = chances characters count - risks characters count
- 2023-09-08 All CNH Industrial Production Sites in Brazil Achieve Zero Waste to Landfill
- 2023-09-06 New Holland’s Precision Farming Tech Inspires Mongolian Farming Community
- 2023-09-05 New Holland tractors for Tanzania
- 2023-09-02 CNH Industrial Excels in Sustainable Mobility
- 2023-09-02 CNH Industrial: Periodic Report on $300 Million Buyback Program
- 2023-09-01 Case IH Farmall Tractor Parade Gets Global Recognition
- 2023-08-30 CNH Industrial Signs Landmark Agriculture Education Partnership
- 2023-08-28 New Holland Agriculture Publicly Launches the Industry’s First All-Electric Utility Tractor with Autonomous Features – the Revolutionary T4 Electric Power Tractor
- 2023-08-26 CNH Industrial Brand Launches the World’s First Accessible Tractor
- 2023-08-25 New Holland Arrives at Expo Rural With a Focus on Education, Sustainability, and Family