- Citigroup enters Latin America FX space, invests in Rextie.
- Citigroup launches relationship tiers, simplifies banking.
- Positive impact of NII and streamlining efforts on Citigroup.
- Strategic investment in Rextie for FX services.
- Citi’s focus on simplifying retail banking for customer benefit.
- Challenges from accelerated settlements identified in Citi survey.
- Potential corporate overhaul and division split within Citigroup.
- Recent pullback and one-year losses affecting institutional owners.
- Citigroup subpoenaed over alleged data sharing with FBI.
- Vulnerability of Citigroup to a downside move.
investment score = chances characters count - risks characters count
- 2023-08-26 Here’s How to ‘Bank’ on Higher Dividends
- 2023-08-26 Citigroup (C) Enters Latin America FX Space, Invests in Rextie
- 2023-08-25 Citigroup (C) Launches Relationship Tiers, Simplifies Banking
- 2023-08-24 Citigroup (C) Aided by NII, Streamlining Efforts Amid Cost Woes
- 2023-08-24 Citi buys stake in Peruvian foreign exchange fintech
- 2023-08-24 Citi Makes Strategic Investment in Rextie, Peru’s Leading Fintech for FX Services
- 2023-08-24 Citigroup (C) Gains But Lags Market: What You Should Know
- 2023-08-23 Citigroup Inc. (C) is Attracting Investor Attention: Here is What You Should Know
- 2023-08-23 Citi Simplifies Retail Banking to Help Customers Achieve Their Financial Potential
- 2023-08-23 Zacks Industry Outlook Highlights JPMorgan Chase, Bank of America and Citigroup