- Blackstone’s private credit fund secured $2.4 billion, indicating strong demand for their offerings.
- Blackstone is set to join the S&P 500 Index, potentially leading to further upside for the stock.
- Blackstone’s partnership with Vornado Realty Trust to create Manhattan’s first film-and-TV studio is a notable development.
- S&P 500 slipping amid surging Treasury yields could impact Blackstone’s stock performance.
- Private credit’s growing popularity may pose competition risks for Blackstone.
- Economic and market conditions could affect Blackstone’s investments and returns.
investment score = chances characters count - risks characters count
- 2023-09-10 Companies Bet Against High for Long in Bond Blitz
- 2023-09-08 Blackstone Says Private Credit Is Coming for Asset-Based Debt
- 2023-09-07 Private Credit’s $10 Billion Win Is Bad News for Wall Street
- 2023-09-07 Blackstone, Thomson Reuters Raise £2 Billion in LSE Offering
- 2023-09-07 FTSE 100: London Stock Exchange Group investors selling £2bn stake in secondary share offer
- 2023-09-07 Blackstone Inc. (BX) Stock Moves -0.31%: What You Should Know
- 2023-09-07 UPDATE 2-LSEG investors Thomson Reuters, Blackstone to sell $2.9 bln shares in bourse operator
- 2023-09-07 Blackstone’s Flagship Private Credit Fund Lands $2.4 Billion
- 2023-09-06 Blackstone Is Finally in the S&P 500. Apollo or KKR Could Follow
- 2023-09-06 Company News for Sep 6, 2023