- Burford Capital Limited’s strong revenue growth and favorable return of 86% over the last three years indicate potential for growth.
- The company won a landmark case against Argentina, which could have a positive impact on its financial performance.
- Insiders acquired a significant amount of stock, signaling confidence in the company’s prospects.
- Burford Capital missed EPS expectations by 30%, which could raise concerns among investors.
- Investors have seen a loss of 36% over the last five years, suggesting a volatile stock performance.
- Litigation funding cases, like the one against Sysco, could pose legal risks and uncertainties.
investment score = chances characters count - risks characters count
- 2023-09-09 Is Burford Capital Ltd (BUR) Set to Underperform? Analyzing the Factors Limiting Growth
- 2023-09-09 DECISION RENDERED IN PETERSEN AND ETON PARK CASES
- 2023-09-08 UPDATE 5-US judge says Argentina owes about $16 billion after YPF payout trial
- 2023-08-12 Here are Greenhaven Road Capital’s Views on Burford Capital Limited (BUR)
- 2023-07-24 Does Burford Capital Limited (BUR) Have the Potential to Rally 55.5% as Wall Street Analysts Expect?
- 2023-07-22 American Express (AXP) Tops on Q2 Earnings, Reaffirms View
- 2023-07-11 Taking a shot on this specialist supplier could reap rewards amid robust global demand for oil
- 2023-07-10 Burford Capital’s (LON:BUR) investors will be pleased with their favorable 86% return over the last three years
- 2023-06-26 BURFORD CAPITAL ANNOUNCES UPDATE AND RELEASE DATE FOR 2Q23 FINANCIAL RESULTS
- 2023-06-26 BURFORD CAPITAL ANNOUNCES CLOSING OF PRIVATE OFFERING OF SENIOR NOTES