- BRF S.A. (BRFS) is benefiting from rising chicken prices and lower grain costs, which could improve its profitability.
- The company is forming a halal meat joint venture with Saudi Arabia’s PIF, which could open up new markets and revenue streams.
- BRF’s operational overhaul and cost-saving measures are expected to lift margins, providing growth opportunities.
- Brazil’s declaration of a 180-day animal health emergency amid avian flu cases in wild birds may impact the company’s poultry business.
- The meat industry’s dominance in Brazil’s trade delegation to China implies that any trade disputes or regulatory changes could affect BRF’s operations.
- Investors should monitor feed prices and other market conditions, which can have a significant impact on BRF’s financial performance.
investment score = chances characters count - risks characters count
- 2023-08-29 25 Biggest Beef Producing Countries in the World
- 2023-06-08 10 Best Beef Stocks to Buy Now
- 2023-05-23 UPDATE 2-Brazil declares 180-day animal health emergency amid avian flu cases in wild birds
- 2023-05-16 UPDATE 2-Brazil’s BRF hails rising chicken prices, lower grain costs amid turnaround
- 2023-04-29 BRF filled its Annual Report on Form 20-F.
- 2023-03-23 UPDATE 1-With stakes high, Brazil meat industry dominates Lula delegation to China
- 2023-03-23 With the stakes high, Brazil meat industry dominates Lula delegation to China
- 2023-03-07 BRF S.A. (NYSE:BRFS) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript
- 2023-03-01 UPDATE 1-Brazil’s BRF says fall in feed prices, operational overhaul to lift margins
- 2023-02-17 Inter&Co Announces New Members to Its Board of Directors