- Bristol-Myers Squibb’s investigational LPA1 antagonist shows promise in reducing lung function decline in a Phase 2 study, which could lead to a potential breakthrough in pulmonary fibrosis treatment.
- Bristol-Myers Squibb celebrates a decade of its Coast 2 Coast 4 Cancer cross-country bike ride in support of the V Foundation for Cancer Research, showcasing its commitment to corporate social responsibility.
- The company gains FDA approval for Reblozyl label expansion, which could open up new markets and revenue streams for Bristol-Myers Squibb.
- Bristol-Myers Squibb faces allegations of illegal tactics to maintain a monopoly on Pomalyst, which may result in legal challenges and reputation damage.
- The company experiences a significant market cap drop, potentially leading to actions by institutional owners to address the decline.
- New drug price negotiation rules and controversies surrounding Medicare pricing negotiations pose risks to the pharmaceutical industry, including Bristol-Myers Squibb.
investment score = chances characters count - risks characters count
- 2023-09-10 Bristol Myers Squibb’s Investigational LPA1 Antagonist Reduces Rate of Lung Function Decline in Progressive Pulmonary Fibrosis Cohort of Phase 2 Study
- 2023-09-09 Big Pharma’s Battle With the Biden Administration Could Have Legs
- 2023-09-07 In the wake of Bristol-Myers Squibb Company’s (NYSE:BMY) latest US$4.1b market cap drop, institutional owners may be forced to take severe actions
- 2023-09-07 Bristol Myers Squibb Celebrates a Decade of Its Coast 2 Coast 4 Cancer Cross-Country Bike Ride in Support of the V Foundation for Cancer Research
- 2023-09-07 Bristol Myers Squibb (BMY) Dips More Than Broader Markets: What You Should Know
- 2023-09-07 Bristol Myers accused of illegal tactics to keep Pomalyst monopoly in lawsuit
- 2023-09-06 Why Is Axsome (AXSM) Up 8.6% Since Last Earnings Report?
- 2023-09-06 15 Stocks to Buy with Steady Dividends
- 2023-09-02 3 No-Brainer Dividend Stocks to Buy in September
- 2023-09-02 8 Pharma Stocks Affected by New Drug Price Negotiation Rules