- Black Knight’s Data & Analytics division releases August 2023 Mortgage Monitor Report highlighting the heating housing market and rising home prices.
- The U.S. Federal Trade Commission (FTC) dismisses federal court case against Intercontinental Exchange’s proposed acquisition of Black Knight, clearing the regulatory path for the deal.
- Black Knight and Intercontinental Exchange jointly stipulate with the FTC to dismiss the preliminary injunction proceeding, progressing towards the acquisition’s close.
- Black Knight signs a contract with Mortgage Clearing Corporation for its loan servicing system, supporting growth and portfolio management.
- Black Knight reports unaudited financial results for Q2 2023, showcasing its performance in the mortgage and consumer loan sectors.
- Fluctuations in mortgage and real estate markets impacting Black Knight’s revenue and financial performance.
- Regulatory challenges and legal proceedings affecting Black Knight’s acquisition plans and business operations.
- Competitive pressures in the software and analytics solutions industry affecting Black Knight’s market share and profitability.
- Economic volatility and changes in interest rates influencing the mortgage and consumer loan markets, affecting Black Knight’s business outlook.
- Dependence on the performance of the housing and financial markets affecting Black Knight’s growth prospects.
chances characters count - risks characters count = 173
investment score = 1000 + chances characters count - risks characters count
- 2023-08-07 Black Knight: Home Prices Hit New Record Highs in 60% of Major Markets as Annual Growth Rate Rises, Boosting Homeowner Equity Levels
- 2023-08-07 UPDATE 3-U.S. FTC agrees to dismiss case against ICE’s $11.7 bln Black Knight deal
- 2023-08-07 Intercontinental Exchange, Black Knight and the Federal Trade Commission Jointly Agree to Dismiss Federal Court Case, Pending Settlement Negotiations
- 2023-08-04 Q2 2023 Intercontinental Exchange Inc Earnings Call
- 2023-08-03 Black Knight (BKI) Q2 Earnings and Revenues Lag Estimates
- 2023-08-03 Black Knight Reports Second Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- 2023-08-02 Mortgage Clearing Corporation Selects MSP, Black Knight’s Loan Servicing System, to Help Reduce Risk, Gain Operational Efficiencies and Deliver Digital Capabilities to Consumers
- 2023-07-21 Black Knight’s First Look: Seriously Delinquent Mortgages Hit Lowest Level Since 2006; Prepayments Trended Seasonally Higher in June Despite Elevated Interest Rates
- 2023-07-20 Black Knight to Report Second Quarter 2023 Financial Results on August 3, 2023
- 2023-07-18 Black Knight-ICE Merger Hopes Fueled by Unit Sale Ahead of FTC Fight