- Alibaba has unveiled new B2B products for small businesses, indicating efforts to expand its offerings.
- Alibaba’s move to expand its B2B business in the US suggests growth potential in the American e-commerce market.
- Individual and institutional investors have profited from Alibaba’s recent surge, indicating investor confidence.
- Alibaba’s stock slid after the unexpected exit of former CEO Daniel Zhang from its cloud unit, raising uncertainty.
- The postponement of Alibaba’s grocery unit IPO due to disappointing valuation may impact its financial performance.
- Alibaba’s stock can be influenced by economic data from China, and recent data have weighed on its shares.
investment score = chances characters count - risks characters count
- 2023-09-11 Alibaba shares slide 4% after former CEO quits cloud unit
- 2023-09-11 Alibaba’s Daniel Zhang Exits Chinese Internet Giant Entirely
- 2023-09-11 Alibaba’s Ex-CEO Quits as Jack Ma’s Lieutenants Take Helm
- 2023-09-11 Alibaba’s Former Chairman Zhang Steps Down as CEO of Cloud Business Unit
- 2023-09-11 Alibaba slumps after cloud unit CEO Daniel Zhang unexpectedly quits
- 2023-09-10 UPDATE 2-Alibaba’s outgoing CEO Daniel Zhang quits cloud business in surprise move
- 2023-09-10 Alibaba’s outgoing CEO Daniel Zhang quits cloud business in surprise move
- 2023-09-09 Alibaba (BABA) Unveils New B2B Products for Small Businesses
- 2023-09-08 Alibaba’s grocery unit IPO put on ice amid disappointing valuation - Bloomberg News
- 2023-09-08 UPDATE 2-Alibaba’s grocery unit IPO put on ice amid disappointing valuation - Bloomberg News