- Aurora announces successful public offerings and fundraising.
- Expansion of commercial operations through partnerships.
- Introduction of new capabilities for commercial launch.
- Promotion of key executives and leadership changes.
- Participation in industry conferences and presentations.
- Continued losses in earnings, but improvements from previous year.
- Market uncertainty and competition in the autonomous driving sector.
- Dependence on successful commercial launch of Aurora Driver.
- Risk associated with potential regulatory changes.
- Possibility of delays or challenges in achieving commercialization.
investment score = chances characters count - risks characters count
- 2023-08-22 Aurora to Present at the Goldman Sachs Communacopia + Technology Conference
- 2023-08-04 Aurora Innovation First Half 2023 Earnings: US$0.35 loss per share (vs US$1.09 loss in 1H 2022)
- 2023-08-04 Aurora to Present at the Canaccord Genuity 43rd Annual Growth Conference
- 2023-08-03 Aurora Announces Second Quarter 2023 Results
- 2023-07-24 Aurora Announces Closing of $820 Million Upsized Public Offering and Private Placement of Class A Common Stock
- 2023-07-22 Aurora to Host Second Quarter 2023 Business Review Conference Call on August 2, 2023
- 2023-07-19 Aurora Announces Pricing of $220 Million Upsized Public Offering of Class A Common Stock
- 2023-07-19 Aurora Announces Proposed Public Offering and $600 Million Concurrent Private Placement of Class A Common Stock
- 2023-06-17 Aurora Releases Open-Source Autonomous Driving Dataset
- 2023-06-15 Aurora Promotes David Maday to Chief Financial Officer