- Aramark recognized as one of the ‘Best Companies for Diversity, Equity & Inclusion’
- Positive movement in Relative Strength (RS) Rating.
- Strong performance in Q3 2023 results.
- Upcoming spin-off of Aramark Uniform Services (AUS) as an independent public company.
- Dividend payment announcement for August.
- Market volatility affecting stock performance.
- Impact of secondary offerings on share price.
- Dependence on various sectors such as hospitality, facilities management, and uniforms.
- Competition within the food and facilities management industry.
- Uncertainty regarding future business operations and growth strategies.
investment score = chances characters count - risks characters count
- 2023-08-11 Aramark Recognized as a “Best Company for Diversity, Equity & Inclusion” by Black Enterprise
- 2023-08-11 Aramark (NYSE:ARMK) Is About To Go Ex-Dividend, And It Pays A 1.1% Yield
- 2023-08-10 Aramark Announces Pricing of Secondary Offering of Common Stock
- 2023-08-10 Aramark Announces Secondary Offering of Common Stock
- 2023-08-10 Aramark Stock Sees Relative Strength Rating Climb To 75
- 2023-08-08 Here’s What Key Metrics Tell Us About Aramark (ARMK) Q3 Earnings
- 2023-08-08 Aramark (ARMK) Tops Q3 Earnings and Revenue Estimates
- 2023-08-08 Aramark Announces Board of Directors for Uniform Services Spin-Off
- 2023-08-08 Aramark Reports Third Quarter Earnings
- 2023-08-05 Aramark (NYSE:ARMK) Is Due To Pay A Dividend Of $0.11