- C3.ai is off to a strong start with significant traction across its business in Q1 2024.
- Ark Invest predicts that the AI industry will add $200 trillion to the economy by 2030, making AI stocks promising.
- C3.ai’s Q1 loss was narrower than expected, and revenues rose year over year.
- C3.ai stock tumbled 26% last month, and profitability is no longer expected by year-end.
- C3.ai shares dropped 8% as the company scrapped its profit target.
- The stock market rally is under pressure amid rising yields and concerns about AI stocks like C3.ai.
investment score = chances characters count - risks characters count
- 2023-09-10 This Industry Will Add $200 Trillion to the Economy by 2030, Says Ark Invest – 1 Unstoppable Stock to Buy Right Now
- 2023-09-09 Why Shares of C3.ai Slumped This Week
- 2023-09-09 Why C3.ai Stock Fell 26% Last Month
- 2023-09-08 Stock Market Rally Under Pressure Amid Rising Yields, Apple Woes: Weekly Review
- 2023-09-08 Company News for Sep 8, 2023
- 2023-09-08 Best Artificial Intelligence (AI) Stock to Buy: Palantir Stock vs. C3.ai Stock
- 2023-09-08 C3.ai Inc (AI) Q1 2024 Earnings: Strong Start with Significant Traction Across Business
- 2023-09-08 10 Fastest Growing AI Stocks To Buy
- 2023-09-08 C3.ai Tumbles On Earnings As Analyst Sees No ‘Meaningful AI Tailwinds’
- 2023-09-08 C3.ai Shares Tumble as the AI Software Firm Pulls Back on Prediction of Profitability