- Affirm shares soar on higher-than-expected forecast as delinquencies decline.
- Affirm’s strong performance is attributed to growth in customer transaction volumes.
- Affirm is well-positioned to harness changes in consumer behavior, according to the CFO.
- Affirm’s stock pops following analyst note on Debit+ card, indicating market optimism.
- Affirm secures deals with new merchants, boosting transaction numbers.
- Affirm’s stock tumbles due to concerns about rising interest rates, leading to a downgrade.
- Lack of profits and other factors contribute to shareholders experiencing a one-year loss.
- Affirm’s Q4 earnings are expected to decline, raising uncertainties about future performance.
- Consumer fears and the impact on credit quality create a divide among analysts.
- Affirm’s shares dip as broader markets decline, potentially indicating market volatility.
investment score = chances characters count - risks characters count
- 2023-08-26 Is Affirm Holdings Stock a Buy Now?
- 2023-08-26 These Stocks Moved the Most Today: Affirm, Marvell, Domo, Hawaiian Electric, AMC, Nordstrom, and More
- 2023-08-26 Affirm Soars After ‘Buy Now, Pay Later’ Provider’s Interest Rate Turnabout
- 2023-08-26 Affirm Shares Soar on Higher-Than-Expected Forecast as Delinquencies Decline
- 2023-08-26 Affirm Surges After New Merchant Deals Fuel Transactions
- 2023-08-26 Affirm is ‘best positioned to harness’ change in consumers, CFO says
- 2023-08-25 Affirm Is Soaring Today – Is the Buy Now, Pay Later Business Doing Well?
- 2023-08-25 Affirm Stock Soars After Shrugging Off Consumer Fears. Why Analysts Are Split.
- 2023-08-25 These 2 Nasdaq Stocks Are Giving Investors a Happy Friday
- 2023-08-25 Affirm Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ:AFRM) Q4 2023 Earnings Call Transcript